Love, Gratitude , Bliss and Peace

Peace and Blessings

I intend that we are staying in love, gratitude , bliss and peace . Prayers for Nepal and all world sufferering when one is harmed all are harmed when one is healed all are healed . My unicorn soul family is there visiting but he posted that he is safe and I am so glad. We met on facebook and just have conversations about awesomeness , peace, bliss and enlightenment and healing.

I woke up this morning and did prayers and worked out and burned some more calories .I joined another crowdfunding group also. It will be time to get our coins soon . We do not need just a few coins we need enough coins to do what we need to do 333. YAY !! The cool part is that with just a small donation people will be able to participate in an awesome experience !!!!!!!! Full Power n Bliss

The smoothie I just had was awesome and I thawed some salmon for Harmony for later . After we do her homework we are going to make something beautiful . I love to see her smile . I just want to encourage you today to be blissful and do the right thing . The Creator is watching even though there are things that we may not understand we have to keep moving forward in the light . There is a divine plan .

Love and Blessings

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts