Appreciation, Blessings and Manifestations

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having a good day !!I have lots of good news and blessings to share. Yesterday Harmony said mom I found out how I can set up a shop to sell my items . I was like WOW. She makes clay items like hearts , necklaces , people anything you can think of . Then someone sent me something about how to raise money through corporate sponsorships and this is what they did personally to build their brand. Then someone left me a message about  notes and left me a message that reminded me of something about a course I had bought previously on creating notes.



I was thinking to myself I intend that I am remembering we are limitless YAY ! Another man sent me a system where he advertises a phone number and makes money while he sleeps WOOOOOW !! The system works no matter what color you are and no matter where you live YAY !!


Duetoronomy 8 vs 18
But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.God is faithful. He works miracles . Remember the post I did a way back that said God should I buy this ? I am so glad that I made that purchase it was a book and I have spent lots of money on books and courses . It was so worth it !!  It was Valorie Burton's book Get Unstuck Be Unstoppable  and she included a webinar with it . I am glad that i listened to the promptings of the holy spirit . I thought about the Israelites and how even in the Wilderness their shoes did not break down and they were fed manna from heaven. What a Mighty God we serve !!!!!!!! Now I just need to lose my 20 pounds

Love 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts