YAY

Peace and Love
Psalm 136 vs 1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever. YAY !!! I woke up singing this morning . Harmony is in Good Spirits . I meditated on this scripture because it made me think of the faithfulness of the Creator. 

Have you ever had a blessing or an open door and you knew it was coming from the Most High ? Mercy, Grace and Favor YAY !! During the week when I said I was tired I got emails from people who said they were feeling tired also . It is also about the integration of the higher energies that are coming on the planet at this time . 

It is really important that we stay in a LOVE vibration. I know it is hard sometimes especially when you are an empath you feel things so deeply I am getting better at managing my vibration but it takes daily practice. Even though I have experienced racism and hatred from people I have also experienced love from all people and I try my best to radiate love to everyone that I meet.

Ephesians 6 vs 12

Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
King James Version (KJV)

Demons and Angels come in all colors . I saw an angel yesterday he was a little old white man and when I looked in his eyes I said WOW ! !! God you always send angels whenever they are needed . YaY! Pure Love Heals 333   

Love and Blessings 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts