Love and Bliss

Peace and Love

I intend that we are having a week full of love, bliss and illumination YAY !! This weekend I had the beautiful healing experience!! I could feel the light coming in and shifting and my hands were tingling it was magical and amazing !!!!!!!!There was a huge shift.

There was a sister I met and her master number was 33 and I was like Oh wow we have the same soul purpose when I talked to her for a short while we had some similarities and I was like this is interesting. I was seeing numbers . I did not really know what was going on at the time.

The Creator showed me so many beautiful things I was just in awe for a moment like WOW . Give Thanks and Praise 333Jerenuah 33 vs 3 'Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'


I pray that you have a blessed and awesome week

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts