Launching

Peace and Love

Okay so you know how I was talking about the launch yesterday the 6 figures. It is totally possible. I am just saying some people are selling wolf tickets and these screen shots making it seem like you can put a light ball on top of your computer and then when you wake up the next morning there is money coming out the side of your computer lol 11 11 it requires something .You can look at some 6 figure campaigns and if you know exactly what steps to take of course u can do it. I love when people break it down and show you that it takes time and what you need to make it happen YAY !

So today I was working out and someone said something about Hawaii and I said YAY in my head. I did 2.8 miles . I wanted to do 3 miles but I was  a little sore. So I am going to do it just 3-4 times a week. I don't judge people by how much money they have made . I feel like all power and awesomeness comes from inside out .People who were great were great before other people figured out they were great.

I hope that you have a blissed weekend filled with love and get out with nature . Harmony and I are going to look at the trees  and feel the sun on our skin and make some cool art with clay YAY !

Love and Light

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts