Victory and Restoration

Peace and Love Beautiful Family

I hope  you had a blessed Resurrection Day . I bless Messiah and I am so glad he made me know that his ressurection does not have anything to do with easter eggs and bunny rabbits. I feel so much better. I took out some time to rest my mind and rejuvenate and I feel great. I kept seeing stories of young children who are creating their own businesses. There is a show on pbs.org that Harmony watches that shows awesome stories. You can also check out brownboygenius.com there are two brothers under ten who are creating positive change and starting their journey of financial independence.

If you are fifteen and you are a millionaire or multimillionaire you can pay someone to teach you what you need to know. I heard somebody say something about education the other day and I was just thinking help Lord. There are so many examples of people who have created awesome success that many people have never heard of . I think that it is good to educate yourself with specialized knowledge and study examples of people who have accomplished what you desire .I heard a powerful quote an acronym Because EmmanuEL Lives I Achieve Victory Everytime YAY !! BELIEVE I heard that from Carla Cannon from Carlacannon.com .

Nothing you have been through has been in vain or wasted . The Most High causes all things to work together for the good of those that Love Him and are called according to his purpose . I spent some time reading a little bit of Jesse's book and Lashanda's magazine and then I said I AM a Master Being of Love and Light and I can create anything I want . I just have to figure out how LOL . I pray that you have a Blessed and Awesome Week


Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments