Fun and Games!!!

Peace and Love !!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. By reading this blog you are giving your consent .

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and Be Glad in it !!! So last nite I was thinking about games and technology and how things are changing and it is divine. When I was younger I had the Atari game and Ms Pacman and another gaming system that was fun. We play memory games while we sit in a circle.

Then we actually created games using pen and paper . I didn't get my first cell phone until I was out of highschool and working and now the children have cell phones in the second grade lol!!!

It is all about Progression !!! The Creator is Progressive 777!!!Learning with Games is a lot of fun ! I feel like it takes the edge off and makes it easier . When we stretch ourselves and work together we are capable of more than we ever thought was possible YAY 333!!!


Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts