WOOOOOW 777!!!

Peace and Love !!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog.By reading this blog you are giving your consent .


It is snowing !!! It is Perfect !!! It reminded me of when Harmony made a snowman and snowgirl ! It was so cute !!!!She is reading at college level now . YAY I am so proud ! I got to thinking Wow I could have gotten a GED and started a tech company at 16 lol. It is kind of weird because it is like we live in a culture of deception. They did a special about  people who went to college and owed 100,000 and were working low paying jobs. It really made me open my eyes ! Abre los ojos YAY !

There are people who haven't even graduated and make tons of money . I do think you should get the basics and continue to develop yourself but my point is that Mindset is almost everything !I love Napoleon Hill Specialized Knowledge 11 11 .I love learning but I am not falling for the pimp game ever lol .

I was watching the news and they were talking about company settling 15 million dollar lawsuits for deceptive practices .Why do people have to get sued to learn lessons .Greedy Greedy Greedy .

 It's crazy lol !!! It feels like everything is just being pushed to the surface to be transmuted and healed. It is such a beautiful time to be alive . Each day that I wake I will Praise n Give Thanks 777!!!

InJoy Your Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts