Staying in Love and Removing Parasites

Peace and Blessings

I love you ! I know that it is hard but we have to stay connected to love . I feel so good and I am attracting lots of awesome healers and people . There is Emmanuel . He will not let go so I have been clearing and cleaning and blessing thanking loving and accepting him . He is trying to destroy my spirit . I feel deep compassion and figure he must be in pain . That is what hate or non-love as Shanel Cooper -Sykes says is . Anybody who tries to create a relationship with me he tries to sabotage . I feel like at the deepest level we are only love . I attract white people , brown people , Unicorns , and Fairies and I love them all and if you don't love me because you can not control me I still love you . You are free and I am free.

I talked to someone and they said that it is just a lower parasitic energy that wants to feed off of the light . I still feel only love in my heart and what is best for him .It is like Selena remember the Mexican American artist she was awesome and the lady still killed her . I realize that no matter how much you love people they will still try to hold you back because they are not in a happy place but we just have to keep moving in the light .

I am going to share a post with you next week about working within the system to create the positive changes that we want to see .We all live here and we all have to make it better . Black on Black Crime Imagine a young immigrant working hard doing everything they can to make it and finally open up their own small little food shop and a hater comes and not only robs him but murders him. WOW Really Cain and Abel same ole story .Human nature does not change. God is reading hearts . Love and Hate comes in all colors .

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts