Contrast and Duality WOW

Peace and Love

WOW K so I was thinking about duality and Satan and Jesus and how they had a prehuman existence together. I thought about duality in this dimension and how it serves us . YAY !  So it was like when Jesus came in he knew everything he knew who would betray him , he knew he would be tempted etc he was just walking it all out . I thought about the same thing . I met someone named Mateo and he said he liked me but he would just be my friend and take care of me . I knew he meant it when he said it .

So it is like when God said he causes all things to work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose he/she really means it YAY !!! It is impossible for the Creator to lie .Things are really simple . Treat me good and I will treat u better YAY !!! There is this one person that I love I just see how he treats people and interacts with them in love and kindness . He is Awesome .

So back to the contrast . So remember  when Satan wanted to test Job he had to go and ask for permission. Then God said ok here are the conditions . Then he was tested and he was restored with more than he had before . The light reflects the higher aspects of consciousness like love , peace, joy, the fruits of the spirit .The lower aspects are just fear . When you are free u can jus say Awww and Love and Forgive people sometimes it is mindboggling and you feel like WOW this is crazy . The feelings of love and bliss feel so much better than the lower emotions . I feel like my soul and consciousness is growing so much and continues to grow more and more each day .It is weird like sometimes ppl want to contact me and instead of coming to me directly they try to contact me thru other ppl. I am not sure why. I always feel the energy . I try to be pretty approachable but then I realize that if it is not a frequency match that is what the issue is . So love is the answerYAY!! Speaking the Truth in Love   . Love is more powerful than hate and light brings information and healing WOW

K Cu later

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love and Blessings
Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts