This too shall Pass

WOW. Last week was really interesting. The children are so precious they had such a funny conversation. My niece said I am not sure what happened but I know the protestors burned Ferguson down. Harmony responded. She has this song Pack Your Bags and Leave this Town. I can not remember who the artist is .

I just reassured her that all is well. This too shall pass and that they are wanted ,needed, cared for and loved .Harmony is empathic like me so she can pick up energies and spirits . Tommorow we will move forward . It is so amazing when I see ordinary people raising money and doing awesome things. Every day I am determined to keep moving forward and stay encouraged so that I can be a blessing and light .

Ferguson will never be the same . We can and do make a difference even with the little things that we do. I find comfort in the word of God knowing that he will never leave or forsake us . YAY I love Jah and Jah love Mi .

I really want my book and programs to change lives and and bring transformation to all people .


Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts