The Audacity of Hope and Timing WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Peace and Blessings

The Creator just revealed something so magical and beautiful all I can say is YAY and Halleluyah !!! K so I watching TV and I was hearing people say that they were mad at Obama because he said it was going to take time . I told my mom and we were laughing because no matter what he said they were going to be mad . I never voted before because I didn't really believe it made any difference especially after I saw them give the election to Bush after Gore won.

So neway when I saw Obama running for president I knew that he was going to be president. I posted to my group after he won and he said I know there is a girl in Missouri who probably did not believe that this could happen and I laughed because I knew that he was talking about me. It is weird because I had several dreams about him and then a native american elder said that he had a dream too. Then my father said he had a dream and I said WOW. Then we were talking about hope and how people were hating saying that we can not base things on hope . We know that hope is not the strategy . Hope is not the strategy it is just the seed of possibility .The vision God gave me years ago my consciousness could not fully realize it at the time so it was a process that had to take place first YAY !!!
So I voted and I realized that all the things that we are dealing with are prophetic . We can shift time and our minds by workng with energy and consciousness but there are some things that are planned and finished before the formation of the world. I remember when I stepped out of time and I was having the same experiences with different people that I was a multidimensional being even though I did not understand all of it at the time . It is like my baby I try not to give her more than her mind can comprehend because it will only frustrate her .If you believe the Creator you can overcome every obstacle with divine help . YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY My family told me that I have these moments of Euphoria . Its just a good feeling I love hearing stories of people that have overcome and triumphed YAY Victory is Mine Victory is Mine Victory is Mine Today and Forever I told Satan Get thee behind me Victory today is Mine

Love and Infinite Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts