The Most High

Parallel Verses
New International Version
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalms 82 vs 6

I love The Most High 

He is sweet to me . So Precious and Awesome !!!! Yes !!!! My new Year does not start until March but I am grateful each and every day .He is not a man that he should lie . Whatever he says is established . Yay ! People will tell you anything but the Lord is faithful forever 

He told me I can have whatever I want just make sure everything serves the main thing . HalleluYAH !I remember when he sent me a good person and I was thinking what if he gets murdered . Then I realized I was reacting to the past and the past is over but we have to set ourselves free .I could still see his soul in the ether and he would not cross over but he is free now YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ! Soul Loss and Soul Fragmentation is so real . I know Jesus was a shaman because he would heal on a soul level .  I am Free YAY . I would always ask myself why people would tell me when they are going to transition or I would carry their spirit . I realize that God wanted me to make peace with transition and understand there is no death .He also wanted me to always know that He is my Everything and everything is in subjection to him . I told God I do not care if everything is taken away as long as you don't leave me . He loves me and I love him and he never forsakes me . He makes my enemies my footstool. His mercies endure forever . He is faithful . He is my Beloved YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY He is a consuming Fire . 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts