YAY I did it

Peace and Love

I did it YAY ! I paid my application fee and submitted my application . I AM a successful trainer WOO HOO !! Now we just have to figure out how to crowdfund .WOO HOO ! Lets make it fun !!Last nite I was reading my LifeStyle Entrepreneur Book and I got so Cited . I said man I want to join this program too or the Best Seller Blue Print just because it would be fun and awesome .

So I am going to have to take pictures and start a new blog . I already have my new domain name and email address. I feel a little overwhelmed and nervous because I don't really know all the steps . I am not going to let it stop me . I remember this young girl telling me that she appreciated me spending time with her and she appreciated me and I thought to myself WOW I didn't really do anything. But what if we brought lots of girls and people and lifted them up ? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Can u believe that the dream is coming true ? YAY!!I know I have a divine team and I am literally just walking it out one step at a time and I am open to feedback and constructive criticism .Bliss and Light and Peace YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

What I love about the Creator is that if you have pure intention and things are aligned w divine Will you will be shown a way and people and things show up to help you make it happen .I am Dancing the Dream Awake like Asturius Miraculi said WOO HOO

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts