Bliss Baby and Am I getting Married

Peace and Love

I pray that your day is filled w love ,light , bliss and peace . I feel so awesome ! Like I can't wait to get up in the morning . I love Oprah so much . I watched something today and it just felt like she was speaking my thoughts and reading my mind .

All my life I just wanted to be myself and be light and in love and inspire others. I asked God why am I here and he said You are Divine Inspiration and I looked up inspiration and it said Breath of God . I said WOW that is Powerful and Awesome !!!! All I knew was that I had to stay in alignment and soul and values and pick Harmony up from school when it was time for her to come home . Good people are showing up and I am grateful for every blessing , and lesson and what my soul needed to grow.

I create miracles and light all over the universe !!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I feel so full of love . So Somebody called one of my family members and asked if I was getting married . I thought they are trying to be funny . Then I met a lady and she started talking to me about how her and husband were married 33 years . That is my master number and the  year Jesus ascended.Then I got an email about it and I said WOW OK . I am so full I could marry myself. I said to myself I do not know who said it but No man is a good catch who is not madly in love with you . YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY  !!!!!

Aloha Ke Akua one of my favorite songs <3 a="" am="" and="" difference="" existence="" here="" i="" ill="" in="" made="" make="" miracle="" nbsp="" now="" of="" p="" particles="" persistent="" stay="" such="" this="">
Thankyou I love you We Matter <3 br="" yay="">

Comments

Popular Posts