Witchcraft and Transgender Children

Peace and Blessings

I just wanted to share more insights about witchcraft and next week we can go back to crowdfunding YAYAYAYAYAY ! K so I worship the creator not the creation. I do not use a pendulum , a card  or any other form of divination. I ask the Holy Spirit for help and assistance. I know that it is easy for people to get confused if you born with gifts . For example if i was in my room speaking light language people may think that it is witchcraft because it is a language they do not understand. The prophetic gifts come from God and people who seek mediumship and other forces outside the Most High are demonic or satanic . There are curses and monkey paws and all kinds of craziness you can invite some of these things into your life through sex, drugs, alcohol or just being in grief or deep sadness . So raising your vibration is so Important.

Maybe I am crazy but why are people trying to get their kids to be transgender . I saw a mom say my baby felt like she was a boy so I let her be a boy . I said to myself What the hell do you mean ? Harmony says all kind of stuff she might see she is a lightwarrior princess, a unicorn or a fairy and I say YAY that is so nice baby . If she told me she was a boy I would just let her know that she was a girl and we would work on it . I feel like people just think it is cool and do anything to get attention.

I have seen the creator work Miracles powerfully . It is bad for the kids because they are not getting the proper training and guidance .Here is a miracle to me one of my spiritual teachers he came to the United States and he met with the president in 1927 he was not white he was Indian and he accomplished wonderful blessings . There are many masters and lightbeings and healers . The angels are not religious they are majestic and wonderful YAY .




Comments

Popular Posts