Victory

Peace and Blessings

I pray that you are having an awesome day . WOW I was feeling so wonderful and the Holy spirit was there remember when I said I was worshipping w the angels . Right after that the enemy came in and tried to harass me one last time .I am moving forward all my dreams are coming True .

As I work with my Life Path information I have a greater understanding. Part of my journey is  a peacemaker , natural born leader, feel responsible for the world. I get that as someone who is here to share empowerment and divine inspiration it is so important for me to release all that disempowers me . I feel so Free . YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy and grateful that God is by my side and helping me to move forward to the most exciting part of my life . During the time Harmony was small it was so important that I take on my most important role as mommy as my first priority . Now I am ready to take over the world like Pinky and the Brain YAY !!!!!

We are born who we are !!!!It is so important to keep ourselves in the good feeling place . As an empath I have to work with my feelings on a constant basis .I am so cited about this upcoming project !! There are several components that are going to make it all come together perfectly .

What if it is not only life changing but a lot of fun ???What if it is affordable and awesome like a couple hundred bucks ? I will never forget when I would go to Jamaica and some of the people would say Hey I have a down the bottom price for you and I would look at some of the work and say WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW but I do not believe in taking advantage of people so I would pay them . If you give people what they want they will keep coming back over and over and over . Sometimes you might have to fight them off w a stick LOL.

I am realizing that being able to spot good talent is really importamt . I know my job should not be coding or trying to figure out how things work but I feel like you should have some intermediate knowledge of how things work . I had an idea for a technology company that I want to create I think I can do both the Training and Technology  thing at the same time. I will start w the training program first and I want the learning to be very experiential. It is like the Messiah I can tell you about it but when You get to know him for yourself You say YES and YAY because you know that you know . Powerful !!!!!!!!

InJoy the Rest of Your Week

Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts