Women and Community Men

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day !!!!!! I was watching like 5 minutes of reality TV last nite it was so funny and interesting . The women were arguing over the men and acting like they were going to kill each other over a man.The lady is saying but this is MY man. In my head I am thinking he has a woman and 52 side chics so he really does not belong to anybody lol . I know it was a joke but there are people who live this way in real life.

One time when I was going salsa doing this guy   asked me how many novios boyfriends I had and my friend told him I had 20. I said I do not have any they are all just my friend. I read it somewhere I cant remember where but it said No man is a good catch that is not madly in love with you . It is so true !!!!!There is one he will never leave me alone I think he is going to always find out where I am . It is weird because I am like dont you already have a woman and a hiram of other people who love you? I am just going to ignore him .

It would be so awesome if we just loved each other as women and sisters. I love my sisters and I wont be woman number  52 .Eat the cake Annie Mae .......... How about you eat the cake ???? I mean even dudes that are from the streets have some kind of respect and loyalty how is it okay to disrespect your wife in public ?Really ? Seriously ? I remember listening to Maya Angelou talk about how this man did something to her and she packed her stuff and got out of there because she knew if she didn't he would pick her to death . It is like you just have to keep it moving . I remember talking to this one sister and she said she gave this man the best years of her life . I think the problem is that we stay too long .Keep it moving !! Especially when you hit 30 and over . Life is so precious and we are all awesome

Thankyou I love you

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts