WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW

YAY! God is awesome !!!My pc is fixed . Now the lesson is back up all files 2-3 times . Love Love Love

It is all an initiation in Love . I just keep trusting God and surrendering even when it seems like it does not make sense . God is causing it all to work together for the good of those who love them and are called according to his purpose .

I am so grateful . Messiah loves me so much and is my beloved and I love him back YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!He makes everything better and he just makes you feel so full .

Psalm 37 vs 23

Psalm 37:23King James Version (KJV)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
King James Version (KJV)There are variations some say good man others just say man . Looking back over my life I can see how this is true . We just have to decide to say Yes and follow God and we know when we are in alignment because there is a flow YAY. I have a lot more to blog but have to run errands and get stuff done .

I will write more tommorow 

Love and Peace
Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts