WOW

Soul Awakening !!!! I was led to these mantras and I knew it was a divine download because I was clueless about them and then I was led to touch the tips of my fingers . WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Then I was just having an interaction with this person online and it was like a rush of energy I mean I was like wait a minute .What is  happening ? It was like ShaktiPat like 4 hands on healing sessions at one time. I knew he was special but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I knew he was a healer and then he told me to pray for him and I was like ok then I was thinking AMAZING AWESOME ! He is still transmitting powerful light and he is not even completely healed . DIVINE HEALER BEAST AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME !!







BLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts