Harmony and Inspiration

YAY I hope that you are having an awesome day ! I want to share something Harmony shared with me last nite . She is a divinely inspired , Amazing , and Creative BEing YAY

Here is what the Master Teacher says

Mark 9 vs 23
What do you mean, 'If I can'?" Jesus asked. "Anything is possible if a person believes."heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon
Mark 11 vs 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Yahshuah Hamashiach

YAY !
Last nite Harmony shared with me the most amazing song that described her feelings ! I love her sometimes she says Mommy I am going to create a master piece and I say Really ? and she says Mmm Hmm and I say YAYAYAYAYAY WOO HOO She is awesome !

I am going to post one of her favorite videos next

Love and Light 333

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts