Wives and Concubines and Souls

Peace and Love

I pray that your day is filled with love and blessings . Today I want to share about wives and concubines . My first husband was a master builder and carpenter and he was also a king and a prophet. When I first met him he told me that I was going to have a baby and she was going to be a girl and she was going to be beautiful and  be for  me . I said No and then he said Yes and then I said No and then I said okay well maybe in a year but I got pregnant after we had ceremony and I was kind of like WOW at first. Then he told me he was going to keep me pregnant all the time and I told him No Sir I do not think so I will not be a baby factory for you .

There was a lady I met once who told me that she was a concubine and that her husband was a prince and I should meet him . When I met him I was just like hmmmm maybe not . I asked her how she knew she was a concubine and she told me she just knew . Isn't that interesting ? So anyway when I was pregnant I had a strong feeling I was going to have a boy named Elijah and he was going to be gifted in the lord but during my pregnancy God showed me she was a girl and she was exactly what he said my twin.Later my husband had a concubine and she was the one to give birth to Elijah .The weird part was that she kind of had an attitude w me and I was like I am not your enemy it is okay .When I looked into that babies eyes I just cried . He was so precious . Harmony was 8 lbs and 9 ozs and I said nothing that big is ever coming out of my v j j again thankyou so much . The doctor said they messed up and should have given me a c section . I was in the hospital a few extra days and prior to that I had a dream and I saw her face and my mucus plug broke and they did not want to pull her out . I was really ticked off .Neway so my purpose in writing all this is to say that every life is divine and has to have a channel to come through . Oprah said her and her daddy never married and that he wanted to know what was under her mama's skirt and they had sex one time and here comes Oprah YAY . Her dad was good to her I guess when she talks about how she went to live w him.

Neway  that is why I do not like when people say well people should not have those kids or this or that because every soul comes at divine timing and leaves at divine timing. I do think we should mindful and conscious of how we bring forth life and the energy we create . . I love you


Peace and Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts