Ms Denise and the Prophetic

Peace and Love

I pray that your day is going well and that you are filled with love and blessings .I don't know if I ever told you guys about Miss Denise I think I did in a previous blog post but if I did forgive me because she came up in my spirit today and I feel inspired to share .

I met Miss Denise at a women's bible study and she shared her testimony with me and we just had an instant connection. I think what made me think of her is that I was thinking of the other Denise that I was speaking of yesterday I did not even think about them having the same name until I reflected on it . She told me that God wanted to use me and that I was going to write a book and it was going to be powerful . Then a few weeks later I got a call that she was in the hospital . We went to the hospital to see her and pray over her and within days she crossed over .

I just thought about how you never know who the Creator will place in your life and for what purpose. I am so glad that I met her even though it was a brief encounter .I am thinking of my loved ones who crossed over and imagining them smiling down and saying YAY ~ We love You ~ I feel empowered

I love you

Thankyou

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts