Harmony through Conflict The 4th Ray YAY !!!!

I intend that as we work with the 4th ray of Harmony through Conflict we focus on the positive and keep our hearts open. I am so grateful for all the peaceful protests and the solidarity of our brothers and sisters all over the United States All is happening perfectly. I was feeling like WOW when I saw fire before it manifested it in the physical. Now is the time of transformation, purification and healing When one is harmed all are harmed and when one is healed all are healed There will only be love and peace when all people are treated with respect and dignity and equal protection under the law

I am going to be totally honest I saw fire everywhere before it manifested and I was like WOW NOW I don't want to see anybody else get hurt . But it is done . I do not condone violence but when God showed me the vision before it happened I said MY GOD  Dios Mio . Did they just leave that young man in the street for 4 hours .Jesus help us . It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I said to myself I need to send his mom an e card because I feel for her and my heart goes out to her . God is so amazing he allowed his death to mean life for someone  else and for Good to come from this situation. All things are possible w the Creator and Noone can stand against him .He has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound Mind


Praise Always ! Do not let anything or anyone break your spirit


I love you

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts