Rejoicing

Isaiah 41:10New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Peace and Love 

Today I want to share an amazing story with you .Over the weekend I was listening to a success story from a young man who said that picking the right mentor and going through this program changed his life and it was so inspiring . I could feel  the energy and love and I was so inspired and I reached out to this person and he said he loved getting messages like that and how could he help me . I just started crying tears of joy and love and felt full of Bliss . I just praised God ! He literally is an earth angel God in action . 

He didn't ask me how much money I had .He is going to get paid of course . The creator is so Amazing and Wonderful and he will put the right people in place at just the right time .It was just a few short years ago when my friend and husband left the planet and I was feeling soul loss and sadness and I now I feel pure love and joy. God has the power to restore everything that you ever lost . The inspiration and the Love has to come first . When you raise your frequency and stay in faith and love all good things will come into your life and then you take inspired action . YAY!!! I am Blessed and Grateful . I love you.. 

There is noone like the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL 

Blessings and Peace 

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts