Prayer and Blessings

Peace and Love

Divine Download - I can not stay here any longer it is a Wrap Please stick a fork in me because I am done. I have just signed up for a crowdfunding course and I will be going over it in the next week. I do not know if I am moving to Phoenix , Hawaii, California or Georgia but I know one thing I am getting out of here in 2015 .

People at my jobs would look at me and say Hi Karmen from Spanish Harlem what are you doing here shouldn't you be in Lax or Miami or somewhere .I love Florida but I do not want to live there right now . God is protecting me and I am grateful but I see the handwriting on the wall and I know that I need to move expeditiously . I am so grateful for all the good that is coming into my life and I am calling on The Most High and Archangel Gabriel for Strength .I will be an author, speaker and trainer and help people on skype but I can not get sick to make people well. I have to live and Harmony does too . The frequency is too steeped in fear and ignorance and backwardsness and as Blissful as I feel I have to get around some other love frequency beings.I am going to do a lovely meditation and I will be back in about 3 weeks . I love you


Blessings and Peace

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts