Sensitivity, Expansion and Is Obama Coming

Peace and Love Beautiful Family

I pray that you are having an amazing and awesome day !! I love you ! I was just thinking today about my sensitivities when I was young I could not drink milk and I had a serious allergy . It is funny now when I think about it because cow milk is for the baby cow and human milk is for the human.People were asking me if I would feel the same if it was a white boy on the ground and I said Absolutely you can scroll back through my blog and see when they left the baby in the car to burn to death I was devastated .

Neway a part of me feels like taking a blog break I am expanding so fast . It is crazy like I just think HMMM I need to raise money and the angels say Sure Here you go Get to Crowdfunding . In my mind I am thinking I need help . Who is going to sit on my board of directors? I just feel a little overwhelmed . I might just have to start with a for profit LLC and get it moving.I love Saint Louis . It really made me a champion. YAY!

Is Obama coming ? I feel like he sent his homie like Moses sent Aaron sent the High Priest . He is not going to come and change or oil or change our light bulbs or take us to the grocery store lol. I get it we are taught learned helplessness and people feel powerless`but the truth is this place has been going to hell in a hand basket for a long time and if we want to be successful we have to just Decide. I am going to be completely honest . I feel apprehensive everyday but when I think about it I can not fail. I am better off starting a business and calling ten thousand people and fighting for my life than waiting for somebody to come and save me . We all need accountability and support but we have to take the first steps .

I remember my friend said I was either crazy or a genius and I said I will just go with genius . It is insane that people are still talking about jobs the same thing we were fighting for over a century ago. In my mind Enough is just  enough I am a creative being with an intelligent mind and I am not going to allow someone to decide whether or not Harmony and I eat YAY . Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result . What if the job is gone and it is never coming back ? I have studied Change and Change Management and Emotional Intelligence and Human Nature says that most people will not change until they are forced to change and by that time it is usually too late . I will be asking for volunteers and help from everywhere YAY Together Everyone Acheives More . We are all deserving and worthy and abundance is our divine right . Money is just an energetic resource like air and water and fire . It is simply a tool .







Comments

Popular Posts