YAY

Peace and Love

Awesome things are happening ! I checked into filing a non profit and found out it could take 6 mths if it is approved and found out  I need to have a lot more things in place like board of directors and stuff so I will probably have to file an LLC and go from there . I think that I can incorporate in any state but I have to find out more details on that next week.

The next three days I am just going to love on myself and celebrate all my beautiful manifestations. I got some divine downloads and also saw how it was possible for me to serve all of humanity and make sure that everyone felt needed and wanted and cared for and loved and part of the community .

I literally came up with 22 products in my head and I was like WOW I have everything ! YAY! You know how I was saying it is not about begging for anything but understanding it is all energy and just an exchange and as a divine co creator we have everything I found my spiritual teacher says the same thing He says I have everything I have everything I am God's child I have everything !! WOO HOO ! You have everything too! It is like Bob Proctor says You were born Rich !! Bob Proctor is awesome when he talked about paradigms he shifted something for me just watching his video.

The veils are lifted and I remember my preciousness and awesomeness and want to help other people do the same. Sometimes I would feel crazy because people would say you are pretty where are you from ? I was like why do they keep asking me that ?We are all ascending . It takes time because the amount of light you can hold within your cells is increasing .It is such an honor to be here now . It is so much light if you dont prepare it will just be too much !!!

Lots of Love and Blessings

C u Soon

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts