I Cant Stay Away YAY

Peace and Love

I just can not stay away YAY !! I woke up this morning feeling so Good ! I found ten dollars so I AM Rich Lol. !! I also found my good oil the one with real strength and potency . You remember in the Apocalypse when Jaguar Paw was running from his enemies then he has a moment and he came to himself and said wait a minute I am Jaguar Paw and this is my forest and he stopped running and faced everything with Victory YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !!

I am Jammin in the Name of the Lord . Woo Hoo !!!Have you ever looked at somebody and you never really paid them any attention and then one day you just looked and said WOW and AMAZING , PRECIOUS, and AWESOME . I mean not just the physical appearance but down to the soul essence AWWWWWWWWW.Neway I am going to spend the next few hours being blissful and working on information for my campaign.

Have you ever had a good feeling ?It is like you know you are on the right path and your dreams are coming true !!!! I am feeling kind of like WOW I am passing all my test YAYAYAYAYAY!My husband was so funny like when people would talk to him too much he would tell them to go on about their way and I would just laugh and laugh . One day we went to bible study and this lady kept getting in face saying Hi and talking and he just looked at her and said Okay go on about your way . I told this  girl and she named herself Kandice Goneboutyourway Robinson. I was like why do people have to want to be seen and do extra lololololololololololololololololol.

I pray that God keep me consecrated so I call walk in my annointing and high preistess calling.I know that whenever Satan wants to attack he has to find a weak vessel to enter in and allow themselves to be manipulated .When I prayed and worshipped and fasted it was so powerful . I was reading the scriptures about keeping a pure heart and a clean heart .  I felt so much Bliss like the veils of light were coming down from the heavenly realms and I just felt so much love and bliss and peace that is was like ecstasy and divine love .WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW


I AM LOVE I AM LOVED I AM BLISS I AM ONE W EVERYONE YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Now it just gets fun !! Who do you want to play with ? What do you want to create ? How can you love more ?The LIGHT YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY






Comments

Popular Posts