Transformation 333

Peace and Love

Can u feel it ! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW The earth is transforming with us . It got so cold here I was thinking in my head Really? Seriously ? They said it had not been that cold since 1929. Things are shifting so fast and I am growing. I can remember when Harmony was younger and she would get sick I would be so sad and devastated . I think it was because I had to pray and fast for her to be well. I realize now that it is okay and she is normal and will get sick sometimes but it will be alright.

I feel so much Love in my Heart it just feels like YAY ! People are reading what I have to say and that is wonderful. It will be months before I officially launch a new blog but everyday is a gift. I love lots of different things about different people. I was watching the book of negroes and this man was so chocolate I mean he was like purple black and I was like YAY he is beautiful and his skin is amazing . I can find something beautiful about anybody no matter where they are from or what they look like. I feel like I can help anybody from the streets to Corporate America because it is all about understanding.One of the 7 habits of Highly Successful People is to seek to understand first and then be understood and it ties in with the ancient healing techniques .It is just like when you meet another soul and you can feel them and the wounded parts and the beautiful parts and know that it is you. YAY

You move beyond judgement of negative and positive and just understand .I really feel like I do my best to honor all people and if I offend someone I try to clean and clear it.  I am deeply in Love with Love . We can create positive karma by sending out love and forgiveness and kindness .

Blessings and Light

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts