WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Peace and Love

I am just crying !!! It is just like happy tears of joy !!!!!!!!! Joy is so powerful ! God is truly amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is so beautiful when people show up and they mirror for you your heart and your love and divine beauty !!!!


I do not try to force my beliefs on others but the Messiah is so amazing !!There is a song that says if he has to reach down Jesus will pick you up !! HalleluYAH !!! Learning and growing each day is a Blessing !!I just want to share with everyone !!!Our Healing Light and Prayers are creating miracles !! We do it together ! I wonder sometimes why one person can have stage four cancer and can heal and another wont . I guess it all comes down to the choice of the person.


Wherever your heart is that is where your treasure will be said Messiah ! Keep your Heart full of love .He is the truth. People will try to influence you but we have a choice and love is the Healer . YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I love you

Blessings and Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts