Harmony's Spirit and Love

Peace and Love ,
Last nite Harmony had been waiting for this toy that was supposed to come for her and my niece got her toy first and instead of her being a hater or a whiner she said Mommy I am so happy I can not wait to walk her thru how to set it up and they got on the tablet and she walked her through it . Real Love ! I told her baby I am so proud of you that is the spirit !!

It reminded me around my birthday when I met the lady and she told me that Libras were goood people and that her husband was a Libra and they had been together 33 years . I said Oh WOW that is awesome! I became a widow at 33 and Jesus descended at 33 and that is my master number . I asked her did they start off loving each other and she said they just grew into it and they still love each other the same AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

It was the same when I saw the Lifestyle Entrepreneurs I said YAY ! It was the same when I met soul family he told me about his mom and girlfriend and sister and I said YAY we can all love each other !It is all about love and respect . When my niece was small and Harmony was in my stomach she came and kissed my stomach she is so sweet .If God makes a promise he keeps it because he is not a man that he should lie YAYAYAYAYAYAY ! I get excited about the possibilities !

I teach  my baby to pray for other people and not just think about herself . When she was small she covered her head and she was worshipping and I was like WOW. I did not tell her it was just in her spirit. The blood never loses its power ! !! I only want what God wants . This man said I should go to HollyWood I said Thankyou . In my head I was thinking I been to HollyWeird it is strange . I was thinking without Jesus nothing really matters . You can have 50 million dollars and be a lost .If your mind and spirit  and soul is well you will be blessed. I really wish they would incorporate more energy healing and soul retrieval in to rehabilitation centers you can not break a yoke or kill a spirit with medication it just wont work. If people get in a real worship experience with The Most High and the angels and our High Priest and Advocate they will be forever changed .Once you have ministered with the Angels and had a taste of heaven and the love of God you say what a minute you want me to give up my annointing and my beloved for fallen flesh temporary sin in exchange for my eternal soul . No way Jos'e Kick Rocks and Drink Bleach ! I am free and whom the Son sets free is free is free Indeed !! HalleluYAH  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get to know him for yourself !! He is worthy of Praise !

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts