Love Energy vs Shade and Tolerations

Peace and Love

I hope that your day is filled with light and sunshine. It is getting Yummy and I am having fun !!! I love love love the Motivation Group !! It is a real tribe and community ! You see people encouraging each other , sending light and support it is very high energy ! I am part of a ton of groups and the ones that have the most engagement have real authentic leadership ! Then you see Brendon pop in every so often and say Hey Good Job Yall ! When people throw shade most of the time it does not have anything to do with you they are just coming from their own insecurity and wounded self. So if you don't take anything personally and continue to send out love and blessings you will reap love and blessings in abundance YAY!

I also want to share something I learned from Coachville and Thomas Leonard's method of coaching . He talks about the 9 environments and tolerations. A lot of time we feel like have to tolerate things that we really do not have to tolerate and when we release those things we say WOW man I should have done that along time ago . The tolerations could be with other people or with ourselves .A lot of people will expect you to have low expectations.. No one rises to low expectations-Les Brown . Let's think about it Why is one woman a wife and another woman a side chick for 30 years ? There are coaches who said that you should not set expectations . I disagree you should always have expectations and believe that you can have what you want. I feel like at this point in my life I am at peace inside and I won't tolerate what I do not want in my relationships with others or with myself . Here is a cool affirmation - I deserve only Good in My life YAY!!!Some people send out all kind of evil and then wonder why things are falling apart . It's kind of like HMMM how is that working for you ? Anyway I love you ! Blessings and Infinite Miracles are happening !


Love and Peace

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts