WOW

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having a good day . The past few days have been interesting . Friday I picked up Harmony from school and went to the gas station . The man at the counter said you missed it . I asked what happened and he told me that there were lots of police cars there and somebody got arrested . .

I said WOW its getting crazy we should go. Then he tells me that his mom was born in Hawaii and she lived there all her life and that his dad was in the navy and that he was born in Hawaii . I was thinking in my head what the heezy is going on ? It seems like everyday someone says something to me about Hawaii . Then I asked him some more questions and we talked for a few minutes and I left .I was thinking Man Hawaii must be awesome because I get a message about it everyday

I was feeling pretty good and then Harmony had a fever fall upon her. I prayed and that helped a lot and then I gave her some medicine . She got better for a minute and then she just felt sleepy. She kept saying Mommy sing to me . I love to see her smile .

So then another situation happened and my computer was broken and I was like Wow what do I do and I asked and God said Go get the  pc you had before this one and then I turned it on and it worked like magic . It was like God saying Do not worry . I always take care of you and give you just what you need when you need it . So I just relaxed and said okay All is well .

Phillipians 4 vs 6-8 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 

YAY !!He made me think of Joseph and how his brothers sold him into slavery and how the Lord meant it all for God . God's plans always prevail . I am grateful. Victory is Mine 2 day . 





Comments

Popular Posts