Give Thanks and Shine ON 11 11!!!

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you had a great weekend !!! I was kind of ticked off for a minute but then  I had to just rejoice and Give Thanks !!! When I called gmail said there was nothing they could do . In my head I was like what do you mean ? I just reset my password with another account with just a text message . So what you are saying to me is that I do not Matter and you do not care . They could have said give us 24- 28 hours and we will get back with you . They thought they were talking to Sally Salala Sausage Head . It reminded me of the time my mom and her friend went to a restaurant and they told her she couldn't have a spoon . She almost went Madea on them . They tried it LOL !!!This is not the first time they have tried it . Whenever you call the Jew attorney they magically figure it out Fix it Lord .

The Lord reminded me of a scripture I had forgotten about and also that things usually pop off around my birthday and Jesus B-day and the Feast of Trumpets . Here is the Scripture Acts 12 vs 4 God is all Powerful They tried it .

Acts 12 4 After arresting him, he put him in prison, handing him over to be guarded by four squads of four soldiers each. Herod intended to bring him out for public trial after the Passover.
So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.
6 The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance. 7 Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists.
8 Then the angel said to him, “Put on your clothes and sandals.” And Peter did so. “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me,” the angel told him. 9 Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision. 10 They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him.
11 Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen.”
12 When this had dawned on him, he went to the house of Mary the mother of John, also called Mark, where many people had gathered and were praying. 13 Peter knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant named Rhoda came to answer the door. 14 When she recognized Peter’s voice, she was so overjoyed she ran back without opening it and exclaimed, “Peter is at the door!

Here is the scripture meditation of the week 
Psalm 103 vs 20 Bless the LORD, you angels who belong to him, you mighty warriors who carry out his commands, who are obedient to the sound of his words.!!! 

Have a Blessed Week 333!!!

Victory Belongs to Jesus !!!

Love 

Karmen






Comments