Help With Gmail

Peace and Love !!!

I logged into one of my gmail accounts to check my miracle bonuses and fell asleep listening to my music and this morning I could not access my account. It is my workwithme3@gmail.com I called gmail and they played cray cray .

I know that Google is aware of everything at all times . I logged into my other account and they sent me a text message and I reset my password so for now email me at karmeninspires@gmail.

In the meantime please call gmail customer support and let them know that they are doing too much . I have 3 other accounts that are working .I know it is just the enemy and an inconvience . So send light and affirm that this situation is resolved and call gmail customer service and then send me a follow up email and let them know we will teleport to headquarters and shut it down if my account is not back up soon .

Healthy Eating Challenge coming up in a couple days >3 Prayers for Mexico and all people everywhere <3 nbsp="" p="">
Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts