HalleluYAH 777

Peace and Love !!!

I pray you had a good weekend !!! There was a lot going on here this weekend . My daughter came home early and was wondering what was going on and I saw her report card she had all A's and one B and I explained it to her briefly and told her to go have fun and be happy .

I am so proud of her !!! This week she is learning to sew and make herself a vintage dress. This weekend I had a visitation from the Holy Spirit this sister and I were talking and I felt the presence and I said Thankyou Lord !!!Confirmation.

I feel fullness of Joy Love Bliss and Blessings and Peace . A few weeks ago I was praying and I saw September 23rd I felt a huge shift on the eclipse . So I was looking at some work at home options and I found something and I said WOW this person has almost 20 income streams . Thankyou Jesus !!! Then I found part time job information and some one shared with me where I can get some free studio time .

God said for those that are mad and hateful please be patient there is more greatness coming !!! HalleluYAH !!!So I was thinking I can take the one time payments and turn them into residual income payments and then when I saw overrides I shouted !!!!

1 Corinthians 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

God is great in the midst of everything and inhabits the praises of his people !!!  So for the next few months I am basking in Glory and Giving Thanks and spreading Love and Light to all of humanity. The healthy eating challenge is still coming up in a few days !!!! Have a Blessed Week !!! 

Love 

Karmen











Comments

Popular Posts