Good Vibes and A New Challenge YAY!!!

Peace and Love !!!

Yesterday I woke up at 444 am and felt full of light and energy . Then I was needing an answer to something and my niece brought the answer to me . Yessss!!! I also attracted another awesome business owner who is passionate about leadership and personal development .

I am grateful!!!I am sending love and compassion to all of those affected by everything that is going on and transmuting everything into light . Last week when the nursing home was flooding and I saw the old man say he was trying to wrap his head around what was going on I was feeling like Ayuda Lord It's too much !!!

So on the 21st Let's do a 33 day DIY Vegan challenge . My daughter has been looking up recipes for me and we have found some good stuff. I am going to do mushrooms tomatoes blue berries and strawberries . I will have salmon too. It is okay that feels good when I eat and taste great also.

So I just wanted to give you a headsup. I am creating a Facebook Group and all you have to do is show up and Be Commited Yay !!!If you want to join just send an email to karmeninspires@gmail.com and I will approve you .

Have a Blessed Weekend !!!

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts