More Blessings , Prosperity and Light 777

Peace and Love !!!

Today has been awesome so far . I found a great photo for the group and got it uploaded and didn't have to pay anybody it took less than 2 minutes . I met a new friend who makes over 2k a day on shopify . I thought to myself Wow that is nice !!! It will be nice when it happens for me too .

He said something beautiful . Success is when reality catches up with our Imagination . Yesss!!! That is lovely .That was great confirmation  today and yesterday . BEing from the hater capital of the world it is good to get those angel whispers .

I read something in the Spiritual Laws of Success from Deepak Chopra It is the law of least effort . It works miraculously. I know we have been taught Grind  and  Beast it out and that has it's place . But what if it was Easy ? I had nothing to lose by trying it out and guess what ? It works .YAY!!!

I hope you enjoyed the video I shared with you about Love today .

In Joy the rest of your week .

Love , Peace and Harmony

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts