Powerful Life Changing Transformation

Peace and Blessings

I hope that you are having an awesome day !!! The Bliss and Inner Healing that I have experienced is so profound . It is literally a miracle .When I had a vision of working w Jack Canfield years ago I thought to myself "Really" "Is that Possible " Now I realize that anything is possible . Energy Medicine is so Powerful and so Sacred . I thought about what I learned from parents and it is interesting. I am a Libra so we seek balance . I learned my mental toughness and discipline from my father and some of my healing gifts and the other half of sensitivity and connection w the Creator and Love from my mother .

Sometimes I would think my father was a little rough around the edges but now I understand it was what I needed to live in the world and environment that we live in. I would just love to hang out w the fairies and angels and higher beings . He would say I will not be fat and I will not be poor . It made me think of an article that I read last nite about a man in ESSENCE who said he would outwork and study harder than anybody on Wall Street. He lost a lot and gained it back within 5 years .It was a very powerful story. I also thought about what Miss Robbie from Sweetie Pie's said . I'm  from the projects and I do not have time from that . It is all about decisions. It is really about moving with power and inner strength . I realized that there are certain things we are taught like as women we are not supposed to be powerful or strong or whatever .

It is interesting that Brian Tracy said that 85% of our issues will be in dealing with other people.People carry spirits and energies and when you get rid of certain people you find that you just fly free. I love it when I talk to soul family and have real conversations and there is just flow . I have learned that the sooner you let go of people , energies and entities that are not for your highest good the better you feel. When people try to get your attention it is really because they want some type of healing light . The best thing you can do if you can not transmute it with the violet flame is to send loving intentions and simply remove them from your space until they can be cleared .I will be talking about Moving with Power and Restoration next week YAY

Everything is happening perfectly . I pray that you are filled w light and love and infinite peace and blessings

Love Always

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts