Moving WIth Power and Strength

Peace and Blessings

Remember the other day I said that I would share about moving with power and strength .In Acts Chapter 1 vs 8 The Master said that when the Holy Spirit comes upon you - you will have Power.We need power to do everything . Remember when Elijah was tired and he told the Most High he was going to die and God allowed him to rest and then he was fed by the ravens and was able to keep moving forward .

It reminded me of this lady who touched me yesterday and when she touched me I said to myself why did she just touch me and then the second time she touched me I told her not to touch me again.In the book of Mark 9 vs 28,29 it says …28When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" 29And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer and fasting .The evil spirits had power but he and the disciples had been given dominion and power and authority over all evil spirits .

The demons recognized Jesus and they became afraid . It is the same today . I have had people tell me they were sent to harm or hurt me and I said to myself that is strange I  haven't done anything to you. Then I realized I must be pretty awesome Lol. Jesus was hating without cause . Then I realized that everything you go through is not just for you . If we can just stay awake and conscious we can just allow it to pass without resistance . I observe different situations and I listen to people coaching people and I say to myself they could not coach me because they do not have what I want . I am talking about the right spirit , and energy .They could have money but deep down inside they are not happy and they look at you and say "Wow why is she happy ?"Joy is a fruit of the spirit .Power is not being loud and overbearing and interrupting people or trying to manipulate people. That is not authentic power . There were times when Jesus was just silent . Certain things he did not dignify with a response and he did not raise his voice in public . When the demons come they do not say Hi I am a demon . They come pretending but if you just pay attention you can clearly see that they are counterfeit LOL.  It is interesting that when Satan was kicked out of heaven he took 1/3 of the angels with him. 

Thankyou I love you 

Karmen

 


Comments

Popular Posts