Dancing in The Light

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a good weekend !!!! I did. I felt a big influx of light and danced with the Company of Heaven YAY!!!So much information was coming in . I also found another cool fundraising campaign where they raised 185,000 of the 30,000 dollar goal they set !!!!

I was looking at the benefits of publishing vs self publishing . There is one publisher who was talking about a fair distribution deal. I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! It just makes sense.People treat you differently when they know you have back up . Sometimes they may still try to play you like Sally Salala Sausage Head but you can just say Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww NO . I was thinking of how this was the anniversary of Selena's death. I wonder did she get a vibe about the lady who killed her and maybe just didn't listen. Someone asked the question if God and the angels are real why do people get killed and suffer and die .I feel like sometimes the angels give us messages and the Creator tries to warn us but ultimately this is a free will universe.A lot of times situations come from past lives also. Sometimes we need to persist in prayer also . I had a dream about somebody twice and I was like OH oh Bye Felecia she is not Team Karmen .LOL I had a prophetic dream the other day and it was so Beautiful and Amazing .

Pure Love Heals 777 I intend that we are giving thanks and enjoying a week full of Love and Light

Sincerely

Karmen


    

Comments

Popular Posts