Beyonce Lemonade !!!! I told yall Solange wasn't Crazy

Peace and Love

I had this video I wanted to share with you . It was Jay Z reaction to Lemonade and it was hilarious !!! It had 54 million hits I dont know what happened this morning I woke up and it was gone

I was feeling her like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Sorry is fav song !!! She said I had enough !!! When you have had enough its just enough!!!I just felt like I wanted to call her so we could have some Lemonade and she could bring Blue Ivy and her and Harmony could do some painting and play and we could just have some Real Talk !!!!

It made me really reflect !!! I was feeling like We need to call a state of Emergency . Did you hear about the girl who died fighting over the boy and died at school. The goal is to drive you insane and then you are sitting over in the corner saying MAN out of everything I miss the one thing I miss the Most is my Mind !!! Fix it Jesus !!!

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love and Light

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts