We overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of Our Testimony

Peace and Love

I pray that you are in peace . Today I was thinking about how powerful storytelling and testimony is . Here is an awesome scripture Revelation 12 vs 11
Parallel Verses
New International Version
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

It is so beautiful when people share their testimony of deliverance and use their testimony as a tool to transform the lives of the people around them . Yay! Next week I am going to do a post about Leadership. Some people say that I am a Leader but I say that I am a facilitator of transformation. I feel like Yshua is one of the greatest leaders and he said what he did we can do and more. It is like Martin Luther King followed Gandhi and Gandhi followed Jesus/Yesu .

I was thinking about the hazing incident and how everybody just sat back and watched the boy get beat up and permanently damaged and did not try to stop it . Isn't that crazy ? If that is not satanic I don't know what is.I pray that God will send the archangels to intercede with healing .I remember somebody said I look familiar was I Delta or Aka I was like no I am a Hebrew and they just laughed .That was my understanding at the time and it continues to grow . It is just like energy healing . Some people don't understand it so they say it is demonic but everything is energy. God did tell me not deal in Reiki symbols or use any pendulums those things open up portals to demons. When I saw Quantum Touch years ago and there was a baby that failed to thrive and they ran energy into him he was transformed . It was the pure love and healing intention that did the healing. I remember when the woman called me about a possible job there and we did not end up connecting but I still love the modality. Chi Qong is cool also or Qi Qong as some people say .

It is so important to read and reread the stories of Joshua , Gideon and Elijah and so many more . I pray that you have a Blessed Weekend 333. Light is more powerful than darkness.There is good and evil and we get to choose who we will serve . 


Love and Blessings 

Karmen








Comments