Speaking Life , Love and Blessings !!

Peace and Love

I  pray that you are having a blessed morning ! I woke up in a state of peace and bliss . We have the power to speak life and I intend we are speaking life ,love and blessings into the spirits of all those we encounter 333 YAY !!!Proverbs 18 vs 21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.This week I want us to pay close attention to what we are thinking and speaking and saying to ourselves and others . 


I speak this week is going to be awesome and amazing YAY !! . I renewed my domain name and after I finish this blog I am going to do another mile and have a fresh healthy meal .

Psalm 138:8King James Version (KJV)

The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

This is so beautiful . We know that if the Most High makes a promise it will come to pass .
Think about Daniel when he prayed it took 21 days for the prayer to be answered but God said Daniel I heard you the moment you prayed. Daniel 10 vs 12,13

Daniel 10:12-13New International Version (NIV)

12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.Michael is the archangel. There is a kingdom of light and it will always expose false light .Whenever we go thru trials that is not the time to give up but the time to pray more fervently and to Praise n Worship and magnify the Lord and speak the word out loud . I am grateful for the blessings of Abraham 333. 

Comments

Popular Posts