WOW

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having an awesome day !! I woke up today and I felt a major energy shift. It started around the 29th of August .The energy is just like WOW !!!!

It feels like so much lighter .A great release has taken place. It is like when you release the people and energies that are not for your highest good you feel so awesome 333. Everything is about frequency so it is like as you shift you feel things shifting around you . I do not take it personally . I just see everything as energy and pay attention to how i feel 333.Just love everything and everyone even if you have to do it from a distance . Light is more powerful than darkness . Yesu conquered hell and the grave even death could not hold him .

My twin flame loves me so much and I love him so much we have a divine union .Im just so happy n joyful to be on the planet and to know that I am in Divine Will 333 777 11 11Have u ever been carried on the wings of angels ? The shift is so intense It is like everything is just different . I was like Wow when the little girl got shot doing her homework through her window . I was thinking my nerves I mean lots of people get killed her everyday but it still just feels wrong . Then I had to remember that even though we do not understand everything there is still a Creator that is in control of everything and knows all things .It is right for us to bring healing and transformation. When one is healed all are healed and when one is harmed all are harmed we are all one .

I feel like when we are tired it is so important to rest pray and recharge and fortify our faith before we move forward .Then we feel restored like J Moss YAY ! I listen to Restored Daily .I just to give Thanks n Praise 333 Even in the midst of a hellish place God is still able there is a light YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !!!!777 11 11 Seasons of Refreshment come and there is Joy and Peace Yes and YAYAYAYAY

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Comments

Popular Posts