Positive Manifestations

Peace and Love

How are you ? I am doing good . I feel like I am Oprah in the Color Purple when she says All my life I had to fight lolololololololol.Real Life is Stranger than Fiction seriously. It is something when you see real life prophecy taking place right before your eyes .

The Most High is loyal and faithful to those that are faithful to him and his annointed Psalm 105vs 15 Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."God is the revealer of Secrets Daniel 2 vs 47 The king said to Daniel, "Truly, your God is the greatest of gods, the Lord over kings, a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this secret."God is so awesome so wonderful so amazing !!!! He gives you beauty for ashes and a testimony for every test !!! 333

It is like everything is fresh and new ! I went to Walmart and someone came up to me and shook my hand and said Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns . I was like Oh wow okay why is he treating me like I am the    Princess of the             lost tribe of Zamunda how does he know lol 333 777 11 11  Magnify the Most High and Give Praise and Thanksgiving for everything

Love and Blessings

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts