Freedom and Inner Peace and Bliss

Peace and Love

I pray that you are in great spirits !! All is well with me feeling Blissful and Peaceful !!!There is so much light on the planet right now !!!! Can u feel it ?My heart feels so full of Love 333 777 11 11. Some people are choosing to leave but they will come back with a higher vibration and another opportunity .

Those beings that seek power over others and to hurt and control you will some of them fall away as well as old structures and systems . 3John 1vs 2 Our beloved, I pray for you that you will prosper in all things and be well, just as your soul prospers 333Yshua is so awesome and precious 333. I got a beautiful email from a spiritual teacher the other day and I could feel his soul .

I wish you infinite Love, Peace , and Blessings

Karmen






Comments

Popular Posts