Love and Peace and Bliss

Isaiah 26:3New International Version (NIV)

You will keep in perfect peace
    those whose minds are steadfast,
    because they trust in you.333

Peace and Love 

I pray that you had a great weekend !!! Harmony and I had a great time . We went to a beautiful event at the park and it was wonderful !!Every single person I encountered I sent love and we had positive interactions. There was no violence or strife or unpleasant incidents . After we got off a hayride Harmony was running toward the car with her friend and I looked up at the crescent moon and I felt light and bliss come in through the top of my head and into my third eye and through all my chakras and It felt so loving and peaceful 333 11 11 777.


Then last nite I had a dream about someone who is really awesome !I saw him so clearly . I said to him Hey I knew you would show up and he said Yes ! He is a really good person. He asked me if I wanted to do some painting and I said Yes and so we painted and had fun and enjoyed each other's company .


I will write  again in a few days 
\
Love and Blessings 

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts