Momentum

Peace n Love
Today is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice n be glad in it !.The energy last week was crazy !We know that we wrestle not with flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places.

Today I just felt so refreshed and peaceful. I did two miles and had positive conversation about the love and the goodness of Jesus and how sweet and amazing he is . With loving kindness he draws us Sometimes you can feel like oh wow can I keep my momentum going but it is like you have to push yourself .It is like Jeff Olson said in The Slight Edge these things are easy to do and easy not to do .

Even though all time is really simultaneous I can hear my future self saying YAY !!! This is great Karmen WOO HOO !! I have an extra energy boost and the Creator has given me extra strength . Yesu said I am the vine and you are the branches abide in me and you will bear much fruit apart from me you can do nothing . It is so true .

Feel love and Bliss and Joy . Do not give anyone the power to disturb your Inner Peace all is Well .
Pure Love Heals 333

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts